Kids’ Night Out
April 5 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Calling all kids! Angleton FUMC will be hosting a kid’s night out on April 5th from 6pm-10pm. We will provide dinner, entertainment (activities are age appropriate), devotion, snack, and end our evening by watching a movie in the Family Life Center.
- When: April 5, 2019 from 6pm – 10pm
- Theme: “Superhero Smash”
- Age: 6 weeks to 5th grade
- Cost:$15/child, family maximum of $45 (paid when you drop your child off)
- What to Bring: Pajamas, pillow, blanket, or sleeping bag for during the movie, labeled with child’s name
- What Movie Are We Watching: TBD
- Where do we drop off and pickup: Angleton First United Methodist Church which is located at 219 N. Arcola St and you will enter into the front of the Family Life Center (It faces N. Arcola St/caddy corner from the playground).
- What About Dinner: Dinner is provided and they will eat between 6:30pm – 7:00pm. The menu this night is TBD. Drink will be lemonade and water.
- Movie Snack: We will have goldfish for our movie snack and water only so they aren’t sugared up when you pick them up.
- What Not To Bring: toys, pocket knives, cell phones, money.
- Miscellaneous Information:
– Cancellations need to be emailed 48 hours in advance so that we have right amount of food
– Event payment is due at drop off in form of a check or exact amount of cash please
– If your child will not eat the food we are serving, please pack a meal for them to be able to eat
– For Infants: please bring diapers, bottles, and appropriate food. You will fill out a feeding card at drop off so we can keep them on their normal schedules.
– Any EPI pens will be checked in with Pastor Joel and in a bag with your child’s name on it. I will make sure the adult teachers are trained on how to use it and the pen will travel with your child and his/her adult leader.
- Registration Forms: Please download, fill out, and return to the church ASAP
Medical Release Form
Registration closes Tuesday, April 2nd at 10:00pm